Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dinner Meal Plan for May 22- May May 28th

What to bring to a friend's bbq when we have all these wonderful greens that I'd love to use...hmmm...
How about Pasta with Dandelion greens? Scroll down that webpage to find the pasta recipe. It's easy and colorful, but hopefully someone will not be afraid to try it out. I'll just tell them it's spinach! : )

Here's the mealplan for the rest of the week. A little different because my little sis is coming to town on Thurs night...

Sunday: Thanks, Victoria, for this recipe. I can't wait to eat it... smells great so far!! Farmer's Market Vegetable Soup FYI, I omitted the pasta and potato in the recipe, and added extra protein of cannellini beans.

Monday: Vegetable stir fry (broccoli, onion, carrots, greens) and rice

Tuesday: Taco Night (using vege burgers) and the fixins

Wednesday: Shrimp With Arugula Couscous

Thursday: Omlets using garlic, greens, onions, etc

Friday: BBQ with family and friends! My contribution will be a salad (of course), and probably pasta with greens (broccoli rape).

No comments:

Post a Comment