Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dinner Meal Plan Aug 15- Aug 20th

Great CSA box this week! Quick meal plan for the week after a busy weekend!

Sunday: Squash and tomatoe sauce (sauteed in olive oil)with cannellini beans over spaghetti, cucumber salad

Monday: Vege tacos (soy burgers with taco mix), with homemade quacomole, tomatoes, onions, cilantro

Tuesday: Vege Stir fry (carrots, greens, onions)

Wednesday: Tilapia with Salsa Verde (See salsa recipe in previous post), string beans

Thursday: Cilantro pesto or use a classic basil pesto recipe (substitute cilantro for basil) over pasta and tomato/cucumber salad

Friday: Pizza night (Homemade pizza with leftover veges from the week)!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your blog on the CSA's facebook page. I recently started with the CSA and I am floundering some weeks trying to figure out what to make for dinners. I have a food blog where I try to do menu planning and write about the results.

    I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete