Monday, March 29, 2010

March 28th- April 3

Sunday: Family Pasta and Pizza Dinner, salad

Monday: Mixed Greens Salad with leftover pizza

Tuesday: Greens and Cheese bake and grilled sockeye salmon with mustard sauce (whisk 1/2 cup dijon mustard, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 TBS dried dill, 1 handful chopped basil, juice from 1/2 lemon, in small bowl. After salmon grilled, spoon sauce over fish).

Wednesday: Chickpea, Radish and Pesto Salad. Combine the 8 radishes (quartered), 1 can chickpeas (rinsed), scallions, 1/4 cup pesto, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
*See pesto recipe on this site

Thursday: Big Family BBQ with grandparents from NJ (I'll contribute a few salads, I'm sure)

Friday: Hmmmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marianne! I was just thinking of joining our CSA-- how long have you been doing it?? You're liking it right?? I'm thinking I could use your menus to help me along the way! :)

    ReplyDelete